[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do I report a review - Community

How do I report a review

Please read all official rules before posting.
Is there a way to report a review because I saw one with some adult language.

I don' think you can. After all, it did make it past moderation. How much language was in it?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:32 am
I don' think you can. After all, it did make it past moderation. How much language was in it?
Don't rember but it's for the horseback assault

I checked it out and it's really not that bad. He just used it as a describing word which complimented the set. He probably should have used another word or even put stars in place of that part of the word. Anyway, you can't do anything about it now.

Yeah I read the review as well. It's not too bad, I'm just surprised they let it through. If I were to comment the language here, they'd censor it.

To be 100% honest mega dosent condone use of harsh language but simply ask us to keep it at a minimum. They acknoledge there set themes and there ratings and they also acknoledge the use of adult ideas/themes in said themes.

is there a possible way to have mega use software programs that can censor out explicit language direct or masked?

I didn't bother to check the review, but just from the comments you guys left I can deduct that the word was either bad@ss or the uncensored version of [Frick], eg. "This set is so bad@ss!" or, "This set is so [frickin'] amazing!"

Honestly, is it really such a big deal?

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:27 am
I didn't bother to check the review, but just from the comments you guys left I can deduct that the word was either bad@ss or the uncensored version of [Frick], eg. "This set is so bad@ss!" or, "This set is so [frickin'] amazing!"

Honestly, is it really such a big deal?
Not to me, but the sensitive ones...

I'm not offended by language like that but this is supposed to be a safe, friendly place so lets keep that language out of our posts.

Return to “Rules”