[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Custom figure modifications: Tips & Resources - Page 10 - Community

Custom figure modifications: Tips & Resources

Tips & Tricks
Okay, here's the gist of it.

Let's say you post on the Gallery and your post is called, let's say, Last Stand. To post it on the Forums, you would press the [gallery] button and type last-stand. It would look like this, without the spaces:

[gallery] last-stand [/gallery]

I hope that makes sense.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:37 pm
Do you have to use the gallery? So far, my posts are all still waiting on moderation two weeks after submitting.
Wow, really? They were probably turned down then. Try posting again!

But yeah, you have to use the Gallery.

Ok. I haven't seen anything saying the photos were rejected. I submitted a review as well and that hasn't gone through yet either.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:49 pm
Ok. I haven't seen anything saying the photos were rejected. I submitted a review as well and that hasn't gone through yet either.
Is there anything that violates the terms of posting? are you images above 5mb?

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Ok. I haven't seen anything saying the photos were rejected
And you won't. We've been asking for that feature forever. Generally, if your post hasn't gone through within, say, 48 hours, it's safe to assume it's been denied.

No, my images were all below 600 KB. I make a point to get all my images that small. Helps when uploading to Flickr and Instagram. I guess I'll just try submitting again.

Okay, so apparently my last post was rejected for some reason. Here is an example of the weathering using the Cyan MK IV Spartan from the Battle For The Ark series. I used the same process on a Marine and a COD soldier. I'll show them in the weathering video.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 pm
No, my images were all below 600 KB. I make a point to get all my images that small. Helps when uploading to Flickr and Instagram. I guess I'll just try submitting again.
Images being too small will also cause them not to go through. 600 KB is exceedingly small. Flickr isn't a very good photo hosting site anymore as it's resolution is terrible. Instagram uses a small format due to the way it's content is formatted. Large images and resolution is always better. Mega compresses the images into a smaller resolution as well.

Huh. Well, that's good to know.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:26 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Ok. I haven't seen anything saying the photos were rejected
And you won't. We've been asking for that feature forever. Generally, if your post hasn't gone through within, say, 48 hours, it's safe to assume it's been denied.
MCX says it's 24 hours.
After 24 hours your post has been definitively rejected.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”