[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Custom modifications: Tips & Resources - Page 4 - Community

Custom modifications: Tips & Resources

Tips & Tricks
jonnyfiyve wrote:The more blocks you have the more options you have. Especially if you want to get into larger builds.

I've read about builders purchasing multiple of one item for the pieces. I think thats the way to go until Mega allows to purchase individual or packaged blocks.

I find purchasing sets from all different brands helps as well. Gives me a wider variety of pieces.

But you don't have to break your piggy bank to do something awesome. Sometimes small mods can make a huge difference.

Really all you need is creativity and imagination.

Do you just want to do custom builds or custom figures as well?

I have a question that hopefully someone can answer and that is what do I use to make pieces that I don't have like I want to add a mask to my guy but I don't have any pieces or things from other guys that I can use and I would like to figure out what to use to make custom pieces.

Megablocksrules wrote:I have a question that hopefully someone can answer and that is what do I use to make pieces that I don't have like I want to add a mask to my guy but I don't have any pieces or things from other guys that I can use and I would like to figure out what to use to make custom pieces.
You could use epoxy, clay or something similar to sculpt parts
It's even possible to create a mold of the parts you sculpt (or existing parts) so you can duplicate them.

You could also cut up some plastic bottles or other plastic containers.
Using a hairdryer or heat gun you can shape the plastic how you want.

There are many other ways but I hope these point you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

everything comes together if you just use your immmmmaaaaaggggggiiiiiinnnnnaaaaaaattttttiiiiiiiooooooonnnnn

The last two bikes are really sweet.
Great job.

How do you put a pic in your reply??

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”