[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What set contains the most silver parts? - Page 2 - Community

What set contains the most silver parts?

Tips & Tricks
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:49 pm
jonnyfiyve wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:55 pm
Does Mega even have silver pieces?
I can't think of a single set at the moment.
The set that comes with the jet, MC, Cortana, and Didact
I would describe those as marble not silver.
But as I said in my previous post, I can see how those could be referred to as silver.

Fireteam Taraus (I can't remember the spelling) had a turret made of silver pieces.

The MCX inventions wheels pack has a good amount of silver. It has 10 2x4 bricks.

The terminator genisys spider tank looks like it has a nice assortment of silver parts.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:15 pm
The terminator genisys spider tank looks like it has a nice assortment of silver parts.
That exists?

Wait... You exist?! Where have you been?

I would just recommend spray painting bricks silver. You aren't constrained by shape because in the end it'll all be silver.

Ok, well Terminator spider tank, Any of the Halo terrain ships, Longbow, Sword, Saber. The CoD assault Jet is mostly silver, Theres the Forward Unto Dawn but that out of he reasonable price range. If your ok with slightly bluish silver there's the promethean Pheonton, OG version.

If you want shiny silver pieaces, Not dullish like there older plastics your more limited. As Joefilms said,
[Wrong quote... [/quote] He said the most recent wraith.

I think most of the banished sets have silver pieaces. Also the Spirite dropship. Which has alot of large silver parts.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”