[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Star Wars Customs - Community

Star Wars Customs

Tips & Tricks
Hi All,

First post, long time collector. Recently did some Mandalorians (Mashing legs and arms on the L brand bodies). They look fairly cool.

Wanted to ask, any ideas about retaining "movability" with the arms?
Right now, both arms and legs are glued to the body, with the arms out in a frankenstein pose.Arms and legs can bend. I thought about just gluing the arm post in, but was worried about strength.

Any ideas are welcome. Thanks!

GeheimGewehr wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:34 pm
Hi All,

First post, long time collector. Recently did some Mandalorians (Mashing legs and arms on the L brand bodies). They look fairly cool.

Wanted to ask, any ideas about retaining "movability" with the arms?
Right now, both arms and legs are glued to the body, with the arms out in a frankenstein pose.Arms and legs can bend. I thought about just gluing the arm post in, but was worried about strength.

Any ideas are welcome. Thanks!
I have no idea what any of that fancy terminology means, but I wish you good luck!

Okay, so, let me ask this real quick.

Are you saying that the arms are in a Frankenstien pose, but the elbows and knees still work? If so, I'm unsure if there is any way to mix the MCX arms with [the competitor from Denmark] bodies with out losing the posing.

Sorry if this was not clear. Yes, elbows and knees still work but the arms are a work in progress.

Would't it be great if Mega had the license for SW minifigures?

Errex wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:40 pm
Would't it be great if Mega had the license for SW minifigures?
YES PLEASE

Certainly. But its never going to happen.

Hello, old topic but it's the right topic.
I would like to make Clone Trooper figures, I would rather not use helmets from L brand.
Are there any action figures with helmets that would be in scale?
What I would really like to do is make Clone Troopers with removable helmets with clone heads underneath.
And it would be great if there were also Jedi made by the same brand, such as Anakin and Ahsoka.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”