[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Buy bricks to create MOCs... - Community

Buy bricks to create MOCs...

Tips & Tricks
Hello all,

Does someone know where I could buy bricks to create MOC (My Own Creations) ?
I'm leaving in Europe (France).

Thanks in advance,
Fabrice

Don’t worry, the user Survivor11 will be here soon to complain about how it’s impossible to get MCX in France.

I live in Texas so I can’t help you here.

fabvion wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:05 am
Hello all,

Does someone know where I could buy bricks to create MOC (My Own Creations) ?
I'm leaving in Europe (France).

Thanks in advance,
Fabrice
Je vais être honnête avec toi, Amazon c'est le seul endroit qui en vend... Et encore, c'est toujours pas un prix raisonnable.

I' m searching for little parts and bricks like baseplates and other parts to build one or more moc's but I can find 2 boxes not with little parts that I need to build it. I' m from germany, where can I get such parts? they should be from mega construx.

RKStarshipdesign wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:15 am
I' m searching for little parts and bricks like baseplates and other parts to build one or more moc's but I can find 2 boxes not with little parts that I need to build it. I' m from germany, where can I get such parts? they should be from mega construx.
Try the building box or probuilder building tubs. The oasis base late set is also useful for baseplates

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”