[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
making an epic custom COD,HALO - Community

making an epic custom COD,HALO

Tips & Tricks
Hey everyone i know i have only done customs worth C R A P in the past but i need some tips . I always get the paint un smooth and i could use help on keeping my hand steady , also doing extremely fine details and camo. So if you want to say anything please feel free to say it.

Having choppy finishes means you've rushed to get the custom done. Smooth paint requires many small layers of paint, one at a time. Small details just take practice and a small brush.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:29 pm
Having choppy finishes means you've rushed to get the custom done. Smooth paint requires many small layers of paint, one at a time. Small details just take practice and a small brush.
thank you so much!

I would suggest only 2 things:
One, dry brushing, and two, washes.
Washes will help bring out the detail, and dry brushing will help give your figure a battle scared look, and it can help highlight raised areas if you are careful. Make sure you do the wash first though :)

Also try to thin your paints!

Comic_Club_YT wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:56 pm
Erm, necro but okay. Lol

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:41 pm
Comic_Club_YT wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:56 pm
Erm, necro but okay. Lol
N-N-N-NECROOOOOOO