[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
realistic military customs - Community

realistic military customs

Tips & Tricks
so as you guys know for a while i was completely based on cod customs, then i gave up on it when i meet the wonderful world of halo, im actually getting back into it and already have some pretty sweet customs on the way to being done! however i know a while ago DarthGundam asked me to do a tutorial with im about to make, i really do need help tho, and i also wanted to give tips to anyone who need em! leet me know if you need any help!

you should look at these books from Osprey publishing about modern military forces example US Marine Infantry Combat Uniforms and Equipment 2000 -12 or US Army Rangers Panama to Afghanistan. They're on amazon.

DarthGundam wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:18 pm
you should look at these books from Osprey publishing about modern military forces example US Marine Infantry Combat Uniforms and Equipment 2000 -12 or US Army Rangers Panama to Afghanistan. They're on amazon.
thanks darth, ill see what i can find!

Your welcome but please do me a favor next time you do a comic series involving modern soldiers add me in as a U.S. Marine.

DarthGundam wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:53 pm
Your welcome but please do me a favor next time you do a comic series involving modern soldiers add me in as a U.S. Marine.
sure thing!

Does anyone know how to paint figures in digital camo patterns?

DarthGundam wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:15 pm
Does anyone know how to paint figures in digital camo patterns?
I do and sorry for taking so long to get back .Use the lightest color as a base then use a soft sponge to dab it on the part. Make sure to get too much paint on the sponge .Do the next lightest color and so on until you use you're darkest color to complete it

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”