[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What older lines did or do you collect? - Page 2 - Community

What older lines did or do you collect?

Trip down memory lane...
I collect Dragons Universe, Iron Man 2, and World Of Warcraft, I wish they bring it back

DU could have been so much better with enclosed cockpits. That and the horrible distribution of the second wave were really my only beefs with the line.

I used to collect the Plasmaverse line, and I still plan to start collecting them again

rodsboys wrote:
> DU could have been so much better with enclosed cockpits. That and the
> horrible distribution of the second wave were really my only beefs with the
> line.

Enclosed cockpits on the back of the dragons instead of gun platforms?

Hmmmm...yeah. That would have been unique. Dino Riders had cockpits ( or at least windshields) if i recall correctly.

Deinonychus wrote:See, this is a tricky question because just about all of the "older lines" I've collected I grabbed from the shelves when they were the hottest new thing, so I don't really collect them anymore as much as I own them. If I collect anything older nowadays it's usually just individual elements or baseplates. You can never have too many of those Dragons-era terrain plates.

That being said, I did miss out on the Harley Davidson ProBuider sets, and am always on the lookout for one of those to pop up cheap on ebay. They would look great in my office.
I have the Harley ProBuilder. Would love to sell it!

I used to collect the old dragons line (when the old style of figure which looked very similar to what a certain competitors figures still look like these days). I think the last time I picked up a dragons set it was a small one n it was when they introduced the fire and ice thing, I got a small set with 2 red knights who had flames on their heads. I still have my dragons stuff albeit dismantled and mixed up in a box, well apart from a few grey bloks and the gate bloks from the draiger castle (the bits which had the chain run through them), those pieces have been used in 2 MG bunkers on my custom Halo UNSC Firebase (the cuts in the bloks are at the perfect height for the barrels of the mounted machine guns).

I would like to see the return of King Arthur, I thought that was a great line and would have been even better if it came out when Mega Bloks drastically improved their quality.

since my childhood i grow with mega bloks with the firsts sets from dragons, passing to pyrates and ending with halo
from dragons i had from the dragon slayer, form krystal wars draigar castle and iron raiders catapult, from fire & ice i had dragon mountain, fyren sea phoenix, flame and ice dragons, the complete second wave of dragon eggs from kragmyre to mongor, finally from metal ages draigar cavalry and odaku last stand; Moving on pyrates got three sets maroon galley, dread eye phantom and the lost soul invasion, moving on neo shifters magna rex from wave 1 and from wave 2 terra sfear with the templar crawler; all of that, what sets had my colletor friends?

Thehumanelement wrote: Enclosed cockpits on the back of the dragons instead of gun platforms?
Hmmmm, yeah. That would have been unique. Dino Riders had cockpits ( or at least windshields) if i recall correctly.
No he meant enclosed cockpits on the Alliance Trooper vehicles. They were all open-canopy which made them seem ---incomplete. The lack of actual build on them was a letdown too; they would've been great sets with less pre-molded pieces.

Community Team
WOW! All these bring back great memories :D

Return to “Retired lines”