[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What older lines did or do you collect? - Page 4 - Community

What older lines did or do you collect?

Trip down memory lane...
Dragons and the Dragon Universe Figures. Would love those guys in the modern articulation.

I dunno.

I was (and still am a little) a competitor collector for a while.
So it would seem I didn't get any Mega sets from back in the day other than a couple of Halo.

I always got Dragons! I wish they'd bring it back again, I loved the Vorgan, Dragair, and Norvagen! And in the new articulation?!? I'd go for broke 🤯

I have a soft spot for Mega's old Pyrates line. Got a few of the skull sets, multipacks and even one of the ships. also got a few of the PotC product they had out around the time of the second movie.

I got a few Pyrates sets, the ships are really hard to store though.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:35 pm
I got a few Pyrates sets, the ships are really hard to store though.
Yes, and the elastic lines tend to loosen up over time, I had to disassemble the one I got for storage, :(

The only dragons ship I had got thrown out some time ago because it was unrealistic to take it with me when I moved. Also it was glued togeather (thanks to my brother) so I couldn't just simply take it apart.

To be honest, I'm a sucker for old lines, especially medieval style ones.

I've collected and still collect the King Arthur and the Assassins Creed lines. You can get them on eBay for a really decent price, and many of them are new and unopened, so that's a great place to get old lines. The pieces from King Arthur and Assassins Creed are really rare and worth the investment.

I collected Assassins Creed. I would love to see it back, because it was the easiest and cheapest way to get human heads and body parts :)

I am a very late comer to Mega Bloks having amassed a pretty extensive collection from the other guys. But I was sucked in with the Star Trek line and wound up buying every kit in the series. There are a bunch of differences with Mega Bloks that I really like - especially the double sided brick that let you do some really cool things that are almost impossible to do otherwise.
Still customizing my USS Enterprise and expanding the base to accommodate every one of every ST character that was offered. I'm also building out the bridge set but I need another Uhura (so I'm looking if someone has one). Not familiar with the other older lines, but both Halo and Pokemon look interesting in the new lines.

Return to “Retired lines”