[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What sets do you want back? - Page 15 - Community

What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
I would like to see the King Arthur series back, but as long as straight repacks, I´d like the American Revolution set from AC.

I've prolly already said it, but dragooses. Not the break out beast ones either. I'm talking the extremely detailed variety.

The old Krystal Wars and Metal Ages ones? Those were great.

Yankee Squad, and old marines sets

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:16 pm
Yankee Squad, and old marines sets
Great idea! Now I want a Halo 3 marine fireteam...

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:23 pm
Sierra marines
Cool, those guys are great

I prefer HW Marines tho

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:21 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:23 pm
Sierra marines
Cool, those guys are great

I prefer HW Marines tho
I say Sierra for diversity sake. We have Sierra light, heavy, and officers. Light has three different head sculpts + a leg pouch varrient. We also have the Sierra hellbringer from the wolverin strike set. I have to wounder though what a Sierra color scheme halo wars marine would look like. Also backpacks. They stopped giving us backpacks for our marines a long wile ago.

i want command ops and dragons, specifically fire and ice

I want to see Monster High brought back, but with the same care and attention you put into some of your other lines. They need more complex sets that reflect the buildings and places from the cartoons and movies (couldn't go wrong with sets based on 13 Wishes, Haunted, and Skull Shores). I want whoever designed Castle Grayskull to design the Monster High sets! <3

I would be content if you only gave us a Howleen minifig, but some nice sets would be cool too. :)

Return to “Retired lines”