[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What sets do you want back? - Community

What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
ahhhhhhh....... Good old mega bloks, I remember before call of duty, assassin's creed, halo, terminator, there was marvel, dragons universe, world of warcraft, Starcraft, generator rex (which was never released) need for speed, alien agency and more, them the all disappear, so what sets should come back?

Warriors - Future Force needs to return. For a while there we thought Starcraft would bring us some Mechs, but now that that is no longer the case there's no real reason NOT to bring Warriors back.

Also, along sort of the same lines, I'd like to see Blok Bots revived with the current CoD/Halo level of design and detail.

Now, I did promise that I was going to stop asking for this after the Forward Unto Dawn was released, but this is a new forum so I think I should get at least one re-mention...I desperately want ProBuilder back :D

I was partial to all of the Probuilder sets that actually looked realistic, back before aircraft had colored windscreens.

I know quite a few people would love to see Alien Agency renewed with new-articulation figures and all-new designed vehicles. I could see it selling quite well considering the popularity of secret agents in the media currently with shows like 'Agents of SHIELD' from Marvel dominating ratings. I'd love to get some super-poseable agents in Suits and Ties for my displays - they could make some great ONI Agents!

What happened to the Need For Speed line?

I would like the dragon universe line to be brought back with the figures to have the new articulation. Or maybe megabloks should create a new line similar to warcraft with the [competitor] castle theme.

I would like the plasmaverse line back, they had some really good sets from that line

Honestly I wish Mega had Marvel still. I would like that line back. I think now especially, figs like Iron Man would look amazing.

I still have some laying around somewhere...

klebism wrote:Honestly I wish Mega had Marvel still. I would like that line back. I think now especially, figs like Iron Man would look amazing.

^ This

Make generic in house super heroes Mega / Mattel.

Heck they have the DC license so they should make DC Mega Bloks Micro Action Figures in licensing contracts permit.

klebism wrote:Honestly I wish Mega had Marvel still. I would like that line back. I think now especially, figs like Iron Man would look amazing.

Yeah, the Marvel Characters with CoD body types would be tough to beat. Too bad Disney now owns Marvel and they're in so tight with [competitor].

As for sets, They could honestly bring back most of the old Halo sets [just with new figures] and I'd be happy. I only started collecting because of the new articulation designs.

Return to “Retired lines”