[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What sets do you want back? - Page 16 - Community

What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
Assassin's Creed is one of the lines I miss the most. Amazon still has a few of them, but they are ridiculously expensive.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:53 pm
Assassin's Creed is one of the lines I miss the most. Amazon still has a few of them, but they are ridiculously expensive.
Would love to see more from this franchise, even if it is just from the Heroes line.

Yeah when Kevin said we would see someone in the Heroes line people were asking for I was praying it was Kassandra and Alexios. I think he was talking about the predator

LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 pm
Yeah when Kevin said we would see someone in the Heroes line people were asking for I was praying it was Kassandra and Alexios. I think he was talking about the predator
I'm guessing you're right. Kassandra and Alexios would have been awesome. Odyssey didn't have a great story, but having them as figures would be wonderful.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:19 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 pm
I'm guessing you're right. Kassandra and Alexios would have been awesome. I wasn't a super big fan of the story of Odyssey, but having them as figures would be wonderful.
A good AC story?

You must be joking.

Laughs in Ubisoft baguette

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:27 am

A good AC story?

You must be joking.

I mean, Black Flag wasn't terrible.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:12 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:27 am

A good AC story?

You must be joking.

I mean, Black Flag wasn't terrible.
It's pretty subjective I guess.

I've played only one and it was unity.

VIVE LA FRANCE !

Destiny needs to come back :/

I really want both destiny and assassins creed back..
I loved them so much. Both the games and the figures are/were amazing.

Return to “Retired lines”