[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What sets do you want back? - Page 17 - Community

What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
I want some assassins creed sets, I don’t even care what they are, I just want some assassins creed based battle packs like how they did with the French Revolution

i would like to see the older halo terrain plates again, i need to find one under 120$

Destiny, and Dragons line's myself.

I personally I feel like destiny theme was so incomplete, If anything destiny should come back. It could feature new designs of each alien and guardian figures. They also never released a lot of different characters for example the fallen dreg or vandal. They haven't released any destiny 2 stuff either

RtasVadum117 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:17 pm
I personally I feel like destiny theme was so incomplete, If anything destiny should come back. It could feature new designs of each alien and guardian figures. They also never released a lot of different characters for example the fallen dreg or vandal. They haven't released any destiny 2 stuff either
There’s a few D2 sets, like the harvester and thresher. I completely agree about it feeling incomplete, though.

Dragons and Command ops, from the early 2000's

Star Trek. Next Gen, DS9, Voyager, etc

TheMatManiac wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:37 pm
Star Trek. Next Gen, DS9, Voyager, etc
They really should give that universe another run.

Bring back the assassin's creed line with much better tower sets

I'd love to see Dragons (with modern articulation) make a return. Likewise more Destiny sets would be amazing!

Return to “Retired lines”