[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
anyone have Stormwind Assault? - Page 2 - Community

anyone have Stormwind Assault?

Trip down memory lane...
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:27 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:Bah THE HORDE RULEZZZ
I had a joke for that Bah, but I thought it would be just plane rude, and yes they rule in a unorderly brute fashion.
we are a civilized people's except for undead i hate them.
The Undead are really cool, Silvermoon City (Blood Elf Capital) was destroyed by Arthas so they joined the Horde for some reason, WoW does not do good keeping their lore at times, I mean how the heck did the Horde supplie them if they are on eastern kingdoms, but they might've joined cause Arthas was a human paladin prince of the Alliance so that's why, the Orcs are just plane brutes, all their think is the right answer is attacking, yes I'm looking at you, Jeff, the Goblins are just greedy, and some are inventors, the Undead is, well just dead, the Trolls are ugly, the Tauran are the only ones that are the good guys on the Horde, but tho they are all loyal, most of them any who.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:46 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 am
I had a joke for that Bah, but I thought it would be just plane rude, and yes they rule in a unorderly brute fashion.
The Undead are really cool, Silvermoon City (Blood Elf Capital) was destroyed by Arthas so they joined the Horde for some reason, WoW does not do good keeping their lore at times, I mean how the heck did the Horde supplie them if they are on eastern kingdoms, but they might've joined cause Arthas was a human paladin prince of the Alliance so that's why, the Orcs are just plane brutes, all their think is the right answer is attacking, yes I'm looking at you, Jeff, the Goblins are just greedy, and some are inventors, the Undead is, well just dead, the Trolls are ugly, the Tauran are the only ones that are the good guys on the Horde, but tho they are all loyal, most of them any who.
ever heard of orc shamans and mages? They exist.

Your thinking of stereotypes

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:01 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:46 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

ever heard of orc shamans and mages? They exist.

Your thinking of stereotypes
Yes more of stereotypes, and I have heard a Shaman, but just one, Thrall the founder of Ogamare and former Warcheif of the Horde. (I know I spelled the Orcs capital wrong, I'm just to lazy to search it)

Return to “Retired lines”