[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
anyone have Stormwind Assault? - Community

anyone have Stormwind Assault?

Trip down memory lane...
Are the statues out front non poseable?

LishaThorne wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 2:18 pm
Are the statues out front non poseable?
I think they are non pose-able. Were you thinking of doing a weeping angel style villain? Like in Doctor Who.

Lame they looked like they might be figures. Was thinking with a bit of paint that set would have 6 figures. Wow figures are not easy to come by as it seems most are still in packages on ebay. Too expensive to create an army of any sort. Well back to dragons.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:05 am
Lame they looked like they might be figures. Was thinking with a bit of paint that set would have 6 figures. Wow figures are not easy to come by as it seems most are still in packages on ebay. Too expensive to create an army of any sort. Well back to dragons.
I know. It's so annoying. I need LOADS of orcs. 50-100 of them.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:32 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
I need loads of knights and paladins!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:47 am
charliebucket wrote:
LishaThorne wrote:

I played a paly when I played WoW

A tauran to be exact.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:27 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:47 am
charliebucket wrote:

I played a paly when I played WoW

A tauran to be exact.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I play human paladin mainly, he was the first character I got to max in the Legion expansion, but I play I Blood Elf Death Knight or I am on a Blood Elf Warlock, I don't root for teams so, I'll just leave it at here, but I believe the Horde are villains, because they invaded the humans first, HEAR THAT JEFF, IM COMING FOR YOU!!!!

Rogue-Elite wrote:Bah THE HORDE RULEZZZ
I had a joke for that Bah, but I thought it would be just plane rude, and yes they rule in a unorderly brute fashion.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:Bah THE HORDE RULEZZZ
I had a joke for that Bah, but I thought it would be just plane rude, and yes they rule in a unorderly brute fashion.
we are a civilized people's except for undead i hate them.

Return to “Retired lines”