[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Versus - Community

Halo Versus

Trip down memory lane...
I quite personally think it would be cool to have a throwback season where you can buy old sets at the store.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:23 am
I quite personally think it would be cool to have a throwback season where you can buy old sets at the store.
That would be cool except I think only MB/MCX stores would have it. I don't even know if there are any MB/MCX sotres.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:50 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:23 am
I don't even know if there are any MB/MCX sotres.
No there's not, sadly...

Yeah, It's just an idea. Maybe someone who works for Mega Construx will find this, and like the idea. Highly unlikely, though.

I just love the old versus stuff. I love the new armor system and how detailed everything is, but I sometimes miss the older days, with little Versus packs, Assault on Squad 45, and my first stop motions (Which were like three seconds at most).

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:47 pm
I just love the old versus stuff. I love the new armor system and how detailed everything is, but I sometimes miss the older days, with little Versus packs, Assault on Squad 45, and my first stop motions (Which were like three seconds at most).
SAME DUDE SAME!!!

They could at least bring back Versus sets in armor system or something!

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:05 am
Even though they won't be as valuable as the original

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:38 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Reissues are never as valuable as the originals, unless there's some fix of a major flaw. Even then, it'd be great for MB late bloomers like me to get sets that we didn't get a chance to get.

scriptandscalpel wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:46 am
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:38 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Reissues are never as valuable as the originals, unless there's some fix of a major flaw. Even then, it'd be great for MB late bloomers like me to get sets that we didn't get a chance to get.
I know, but....

Return to “Retired lines”