[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
True Legends sets? - Community

True Legends sets?

Trip down memory lane...
Randomly looking on Amazon, I found some Mega Bloks sets called True Legends. It looks like they're Ninja themed, but I only saw 3 different sets. When were these made? And did any of you ever get any of these? They look interesting, but I'm not sure how the figures are, looks like maybe pre-articulation style. I couldn't find out much about them.

Mega Bloks or Construx?

Edit: I gave it a search, and wow. Those sets are old. Interesting.

They are not that old but the articulation is like power rangers I think. They were made for TRU as exclusive I believe and not all the true legend blok sets are by Mega.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:39 pm
They are not that old but the articulation is like power rangers I think. They were made for TRU as exclusive I believe and not all the true legend blok sets are by Mega.
That may explain why they stopped creating it.

Well, I took a gamble today and ordered one of these True Legends sets, got the 1006 piece set for about $23. If nothing else I have lots of extra building pieces. In a week or two I'll give an update.

True Legends "Tower Trap Escape" came in the mail today. The box says 2013, and there are definitely some similarities with Power Rangers. One of the swords/dagger is the same as the blind bag White Ranger's. I might use the set to build a section of an arena that I mentioned about in the battle between Glaber and Nestor.
https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... rt-2-hands
I'll post some pictures sometime soon.

Return to “Retired lines”