[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Alien agency question - Community

Alien agency question

Trip down memory lane...
So I was wondering how sturdy/durable the roof was for the hanger set (can't remember the name) in the old alien agency line if anyone can answer this I thank you in advance.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:22 pm
So I was wondering how sturdy/durable the roof was for the hanger set (can't remember the name) in the old alien agency line if anyone can answer this I thank you in advance.
The only person here I know of that has it is @charliebucket, so he'd be a good person to ask.

Aha! Someone else has interest in Alien Agency. Excellent...

Anyway. Your question.

It's made of cardboard, so it's quite flimsy and flexible, but that's a good thing for taking pictures, as you can manoeuvre your camera into the Hangar itself, and then form the roof around it. It also comes in two parts, as well.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Anyway. Your question.

It's made of cardboard, so it's quite flimsy and flexible, but that's a good thing for taking pictures, as you can manoeuvre your camera into the Hangar itself, and then form the roof around it. It also comes in two parts, as well.
also I'm scared if I do buy this set the cardboard will be bent/broken is this possible?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:32 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Anyway. Your question.

also I'm scared if I do buy this set the cardboard will be bent/broken is this possible?
It's quite sturdy. It probably won't break in the post, but it is possible. Be warned, though - the black tubes in the set are quite brittle and broke on mine.

Ok I might just pick one up off eBay in the future, thanks

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:13 pm
No worries. Got mine for $10, so hopefully you can get a used one cheap. The interior parts aren't that great (bulk Cryo Bays is a better option), so if you can get one with just the exterior, the checkpoint, the barrels and the bin for less, then I'd recommend that.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
No worries. Got mine for $10, so hopefully you can get a used one cheap. The interior parts aren't that great (bulk Cryo Bays is a better option), so if you can get one with just the exterior, the checkpoint, the barrels and the bin for less, then I'd recommend that.
what kind of vehicals fit in it?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 am
charliebucket wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:
WartHog or smaller vehicles can fit through the doors, but you could probably fit a Scorpion inside, just not through the doors.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:38 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 am
charliebucket wrote:

WartHog or smaller vehicles can fit through the doors, but you could probably fit a Scorpion inside, just not through the doors.
good I have two hogs :)

Return to “Retired lines”