[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What Dragons do you own? - Community

What Dragons do you own?

Trip down memory lane...
As the Title may suggest. I'm interested to see what Dragon figures/sets we all have accumulated over the years. Be it old or new in the case of the Beasts Line, and to discuss the differences in style and design that has occurred over the years.

I don't expect anyone to do what I did below btw. :D But seriously we have had a lot of dragon figures even the ones from the WoW line count.

Myself I have multiple dragon figures ranging from 2002 - 2011 although the new breakout beasts have alluded me thouse far.

From the Orginal Dragons Line I have Stoneburner, from the Sorcerer's Lair Set from 2002.

From the Krystal wars Line I have Shadowbane, and Lindwyrm from Draigar Castle set from I believe 2003. Along with the Dragon Midgaard from the set Man-O-War also from 2003.

From Fire and Ice I have Lumendraconis and Frenkuhl from the Set Dragon Mountain released in 2005.

From Metal Ages I have the Dragons; Ferrarius, Fearswoop, and Havocfire from Eggs all released in 2006. Slann from the set Odaku Armory released in 2006, Gryndel from the Ramparts of Ryousan set released in 2006 and both Stendal and Thoron which were there own sets.

From the long Plasma Dragons Line I have Fangrene from the Battlemorph series (if memory serves) released in 2007.

Then from a line apparently called Battlestorm Epic I have Sunbolt Equinox, Darkcrown Eclipse, Fireptile The Plans Dragon, Blazebasilisk Dragon Hunter and Ironscales Royal Dragon all from eggs released in 2008.

From Merlins Dragons I have Fyredrake, from a crystal ball set released in 2009.

Lastly from the Dragons Universe Line I have Torchwing, Clawripper, Tailspike, and Goldrage from eggs released in 2010. Along with Iceblaze from the Deluxe Dual-Blast Dragon Hunter set also released in 2010. Lastly from the main line, FlareStorm which was his own set. Then from the Sub-theme Rise of the Predavors I have Thunder Voseus, Blizzard Glaragon, Assault Excaliga, Chrono Kaizer, Shock Vosanu, and Ruin Orzero from eggs released in 2011. Along with them I have a multidue of smaller Swarm Dragons deriving from two small 5 dragon pack blisters and the Swarm Dragon Myster Packs.

Also if we're being technical, Spyro and Cynder from the Skylanders sets released 2014-2015ish (don't at me on the sets, I don't care)

I have a box of parts and no actual dragons.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:22 am
Rip Dragooses

And lo, there was a firey beast.
It spread its reptilian wings and took off in a flurry of fire.
Bent on burning all that was good and holy in this land.

I have no Dragons...

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:49 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Rip Dragooses
and the parts aren't even dragon parts they are just dragons terrain

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am

I have no Dragons...
No dragons. Im sorry survivor, but the above described you pretty well.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:47 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:49 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Rip Dragooses
and the parts aren't even dragon parts they are just dragons terrain
Not too bad a RIP then, thouse parts can be useful.

All I have is a Breakout Beast, but that doesn't really count.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:44 pm
All I have is a Breakout Beast, but that doesn't really count.
If its a dragoose beast it counts

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:09 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am

I have no Dragons...
No dragons. Im sorry survivor, but the above described you pretty well.
I'm unsure if that's a compliment, but I'll take it as such.

Return to “Retired lines”