[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
King Arthur, anyone? - Community

King Arthur, anyone?

Trip down memory lane...
I'm interested to see how many people actually collected this theme, or even remember it, since it retired back in 2008. I've always liked medieval themes, and this one was a dream come true for me, though it was short-lived(1 year only). Right now I have the "King Arthur's Castle set." as well as "Gawain's Dragon Duel." Let me know if you collected this line, and what sets you had. I'm interested to know.

Man, I liked that range.

I remember getting the Lamorak Beast Slayer kit half-price. It was my first Mega set.

I got the Dragon Slayer and the Bridge Battle sets (alongside six figure packs) all 75% off.

The theme that got me into Mega. Still love the weapons and the creatures. The terrain pieces pale in comparison to those of Krystal Wars-era Dragons, but the castle parts and foliage were great. Also the soldiers. Really good.

I just wish I'd gotten more.

I got Lamorak too, and a couple of the smaller sets, one with a horse and another with a couple evil/good knights. I did not care much for the Micro-Motion gimmick, but the little warriors are cool.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the massive holes in their backs. I prefer the figures now where they have a small pin for a weapon. Hopefully they'll do another fantasy/knights series soon, with some nice castle parts.

I agree. Too bad that the only Knight set that they really have now is the Viking ProBuilder set. I really hope that they build on that for a new series.

I sadly never got into the line. Its actually interesting as it first introduced what would be later the standard scale. As is now I have but a single dragon from the line.

Huh that's true. King Arthur came out a year before Halo. Very kool.

Really, I thought it was around 2008-2009.

Yep. King Arthur came out '08

Return to “Retired lines”