[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
WoW secret loot - Community

WoW secret loot

Trip down memory lane...
Any have the names of the secret loot items and their rarity? I’ve seen a few named on eBay...

Came with some of the larger sets when they were out. Not a lot of details online except some pics and ones for sale on eBay

Charlie bucket might be able to help you out a little bit. He has gotten a few sets. Otherwise though. Don't really know.

Yep all the sets except the single figure packs and the small vehicles had a bag that contained a secret weapon, shoulder gear or a helmet. All exclusive, but most of them were just re-colors of other pieces, but there were a few that were nice. I use a red sword from the hidden bags as a weapon for Jeff.

Very interesting.

Made me say... (dare I say it) wow!

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:56 am
Very interesting.

Made me say... (dare I say it) wow!
*Backs away slowly*

Some puns are too powerful to be spoken.

Which is probably why I passed out for two hours after I typed that.

Hmm, I didn’t think Joe Wick was the kinda guy who would pass out after making a lame pun.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:52 pm
Some puns are too powerful to be spoken.

Which is probably why I passed out for two hours after I typed that.
The power is too much for one man to bear. Split it into five sections. One of us will each take a segment and bury it.

None shall wield such power again.

Return to “Retired lines”