[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Remember True Heroes? - Community

Remember True Heroes?

Trip down memory lane...
It was a old series, i'm pretty sure a Toys R Us exclusive. Each set would come with a a little terrain, some vehicles and soldiers.
Anyone else had any of these?

Edit- I notice now on 2/9/2020 i had a grammar mistake. "I'm pretty Toys R Us"

Hold up.

True heroes. Toys R Us exclusive.

Toys R Us is shortened to TRU, witch looks and sounds like true.

So maybe it’s supposed to be TRU heroes.

Yeah, I remember these! And Murple, no, it wasn't spelled that way.

I remember them.

They were mega bloks?!
I don't remember that!!

I've seen em. Never actually bought any, though. If I remember correctly, they recycled the old Halo SMGs and Shotguns. I think.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:48 pm
I've seen em. Never actually bought any, though. If I remember correctly, they recycled the old Halo SMGs and Shotguns. I think.
I don't recall tht

charliebucket wrote:
No they didn’t

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:58 am
charliebucket wrote:
No they didn’t
Yes they did. Just search "Mega Bloks True Heroes Boat" and there's a picture of a set that contained a shotgun. 99% sure I've seen one with an SMG as well.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:17 am
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:58 am
charliebucket wrote:
No they didn’t
Yes they did. Just search "Mega Bloks True Heroes Boat" and there's a picture of a set that contained a shotgun. 99% sure I've seen one with an SMG as well.
Oh darn I was thinking about the green army-men ones they had I forgot about the old mega line!

Return to “Retired lines”