[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
ACOG SCOPE - Community

ACOG SCOPE

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ok i was just wondering if any of yall have any idea how to build a rifle acog i might have a competition on it but i want to see how many people would do it

Not really, sorry, though don't the sniper rifles in the sniper unit have ACOG scopes?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Not really, sorry, though don't the sniper rifles in the sniper unit have ACOG scopes?
Nope those are actually full-size rifle scopes, not sure what scopes are in the atlas troop pack though - looks similar to me (or at least from certain angles from the images I can find).

ok thanks for the feedback but the rifles in the atlas troop pack are kinda futuristic to me

jackdawg444 wrote:ok thanks for the feedback but the rifles in the atlas troop pack are kinda futuristic to me
well ya but the scopes are the closest thing to an ACOG that we can get at the moment.

i guest but i wish mega bloks would come out with a real acog

So this was the First General Discussion

Return to “General discussion”