[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comment here for Bethesda lines!! - Page 10 - Community

Comment here for Bethesda lines!!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
A partnership with Bethesda would be perfect when star filed gets released. Also I haven't heard of rage but have you heard of the high elfs?

Spartan818 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:50 pm
A partnership with Bethesda would be perfect when star filed gets released. Also I haven't heard of rage but have you heard of the high elfs?
have you heard of mehrunes dragon?

(Mehrunes’ razor is OP, lol)

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:28 am
(Mehrunes’ razor is OP, lol)
want a cool look in skyrim? Wear a nightingale hood, ebony boots, ebony gauntlets, ebony arrows, mehrunes razor, and the ebony mail

Also

Konahrik, black robes, kavozeins fang ebony gauntlets, and ebony boots look cool

I'm a man of heavy imperial armour myself, with the full closed helmet you find in that dadric ruin

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:54 pm
I'm a man of heavy imperial armour myself, with the full closed helmet you find in that dadric ruin

I love that helmet

Yeah it's a shame it's unique.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:29 am
Yeah it's a shame it's unique.
you mean the imperial closed face helmet with the black crest? Nah that isnt unique its just only found in 3 locations

Kilkreth temple
Froki's peak
And brine water grotto

Wait that's awesome! And one respawns! Still I wish you could see leigionares wear it during at least whiterun, windhelm or solitude civil war missions. That would be epic cause they kinda resemble the oblivion horsemen helmet.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:18 am
Wait that's awesome! And one respawns! Still I wish you could see leigionares wear it during at least whiterun, windhelm or solitude civil war missions. That would be epic cause they kinda resemble the oblivion horsemen helmet.
that was done on purpose I believe, also I highly recommend wearing it with a cape from the cloaks and capes mod for skyrim special edition

Return to “General discussion”