[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comment here for Bethesda lines!! - Page 11 - Community

Comment here for Bethesda lines!!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Which do you think looks cooler? The imperial commander armor or stormcloak captain?

Yeah me too probably, the bear gauntlets are so cool especially with nightingale armor.

Anyone hyped for fallout 76? Or summer set?

I'm going to watch Bethesda's E3 showcase live

Mega, this is the best time to get the rights for Bethesda related products with the popularity of all their games coming out now. It would be perfect to make fallout 76, elder scrolls 6, Prey, or other related themes because of the amount of fans and money you can gain! Thanks again.

- A mega construx fan

It might be, I wouldn't mind Fallout, or Elder Scrolls, but Prey, I, correct me if I'm wrong, is a horror game and Mega doesn't do horror games, CoD zombies might be considered one but because its just when you turn around you find'em or when you least expect it, but yeah it would be cool if they made those lines, even tho I don't play the games.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 pm
It might be, I wouldn't mind Fallout, or Elder Scrolls, but Prey, I, correct me if I'm wrong, is a horror game and Mega doesn't do horror games, CoD zombies might be considered one but because its just when you turn around you find'em or when you least expect it, but yeah it would be cool if they made those lines, even tho I don't play the games.
ehh maybe just a one of figure of a predator for mcx heroes.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:07 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 pm
ehh maybe just a one of figure of a predator for mcx heroes.
Nope they will probably not even do one from Prey, but of course they might, Aliens is considered a horror game/movie series so you know it might happen.

Return to “General discussion”