[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comment here for Bethesda lines!! - Page 12 - Community

Comment here for Bethesda lines!!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yeah it's not likely but definitely not impossible. The more I think about it the more I want it though. Also what's that new game called that's like mad max?

Spartan818 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:09 am
Yeah it's not likely but definitely not impossible. The more I think about it the more I want it though. Also what's that new game called that's like mad max?
Don't know there are so many that people say are like it that's new.

Spartan818 wrote:
its called Rage 2

Rage is a post apocalyptic game the apocalypse being caused by an asteroid.

I owning the first game can say it is surprisingly meh especially considering it was made by ID the people who made doom.

The characters were not very likeable the game play was repetitive the missions were mostly fetch quests for fetch quests

However Rage 2 looks better

Rage is pretty much Fallout's insane cousin.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:47 pm
Spartan818 wrote:
its called Rage 2

Rage is a post apocalyptic game the apocalypse being caused by an asteroid.

I owning the first game can say it is surprisingly meh especially considering it was made by ID the people who made doom.

The characters were not very likeable the game play was repetitive the missions were mostly fetch quests for fetch quests

However Rage 2 looks better

Rage is pretty much Fallout's insane cousin.
Oh okay! Is that insane cousin going to jail tho?

Idk. If they do this line they shouldn't do star field because of all the other scfi themes. Fallout, elder scrolls, and doom would all be much more unique sets.

Mount & blade warband collecter line would be almost better than any Bethesda line other than ES & Fallout.

I recently found Skyrim for $8 so I bought it. Now I see what all the fuss was about, a cool game that would be awesome to get Mega Construx figures based upon it. But of course with the Masters of the Universe line, one could make some similar feeling characters. Yeah, I know I'm extremely late to the party, so to speak, but I've never been much for 1st/3rd person action/roleplay type games. More cool looking bows, swords, removable helmet and armor, all that would be great.

AiasOileus wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:54 pm
I recently found Skyrim for $8 so I bought it. Now I see what all the fuss was about, a cool game that would be awesome to get Mega Construx figures based upon it. But of course with the Masters of the Universe line, one could make some similar feeling characters. Yeah, I know I'm extremely late to the party, so to speak, but I've never been much for 1st/3rd person action/roleplay type games. More cool looking bows, swords, removable helmet and armor, all that would be great.
Talk about thread necromancy.

This could be interesting, especially with news about the new fallout, Fallout Miami

basicusername wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 pm
This could be interesting, especially with news about the new fallout, Fallout Miami
Miami is a fan mod. It isn't the new Fallout.

Return to “General discussion”