[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sammich Contest!!! - Page 4 - Community

Sammich Contest!!!

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Nice to see some competition, may the best sammich win!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:15 pm
Nice to see some competition, may the best sammich win!
Aye, laddy!

I'm writing my scores down. Charlie, what about you?

Heck, I still haven't made an entry!

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:45 am
Heck, I still haven't made an entry!
C'mon! We need it Joe!

We have only five days before the contest is over! Please submit your sammiches or start crafting them!

Get slicing cooking and spreading

Alright Charlie it's judgment day. My scores...
RogueElite's Pulled Pork (7) An awesome spicy sammich but display was a little sloppy.
Spartanz19's Ham Croissant (7) A very sweet tasting sammich. But lack of pictures hurt the display in my mind.
SGTGreen's Inedible Randomwich (4) Display was okay but the sammich itself was terrible.
DieselGirl8's Air Sammich (5) Display was fine but there was nothing smashed between the two pieces of bread.
Zaz's Explosive Sammich (6) A wonderful setup and idea but it's not edible.
NigelNinja's Smoked Brisket Sammich (8) Display is fine, plenty of condiments and a lot of meat just like a brisket is supposed to have.

All my scores are unbiased and straightforward. Not trying to make anyone mad. Now I await Charlie's scores and we'll decide who wins.

Return to “General discussion”