[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sammich Contest!!! - Community

Sammich Contest!!!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey! It's cc again! I came up with the ideal of a sammich contest! Make a sandwich and show it to all of the gallery with any fig! Here's the rules:

1: It must be a homemade sammich (NO RESTAURANT OR FAST FOOD) Must be your own creation

2: Must also have a Mbloks or Mconstrux figurine(s) in the picture(s)

3: Have fun!!!!

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner! Get started and have fun! I will make a post but it will not be judged.

It starts July 16th! Good luck guys and have fun!

I look forward to it. It couldn't have come at a better time, bro. My parents are going food shopping in 2 hours. I can get my resources today and start tomorrow.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:33 pm
Hey! It's cc again! I came up with the ideal of a sammich contest! Make a sandwich and show it to all of the gallery with any fig! Here's the rules:

1: It must be a homemade sammich (NO RESTAURANT OR FAST FOOD) Must be your own creation

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner! Get started and have fun! I will make a post but it will not be judged.

Not sure if I have the best ingredients but I'll see what kinda sammich I can make with what I got

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:02 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Not sure if I have the best ingredients but I'll see what kinda sammich I can make with what I got
That's the spirit, Admiral HAHA! Use the household resources already at your disposal.

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 pm
Waffle sandwitch
That sounds nice. I have photographed mine. I'll edit them and upload it with the recipe.

(Update: I've submitted the photos. Now we wait...) When does the comp end? In two weeks?

The end is now JULY 26!!!

Can you extend the contest because I need to take some photos also do hot dogs count

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:09 pm
Can you extend the contest because I need to take some photos also do hot dogs count
I guess hot dogs could count. After all, they are smashed on two sides by bread. Yea, I will extend the contest. Everyone has until AUGUST 5TH! Let me try to get a post up.

Return to “General discussion”