[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Rainbow 6 siege sets?? - Community

Rainbow 6 siege sets??

General news and information related to Mega Construx
who else thinks that there should be a Rainbow Six Siege line of sets? i definitely do

As of right now the new armor outpost, give the femal fig a skull face paint and recolor the hair black and bam cavera.

Hm, CoD is pretty much the most generic shooter game around. It seems a bit redundant/expensive to make sets for other generic shooter games when Mega already has the CoD line.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:08 pm
Hm, CoD is pretty much the most generic shooter game around. It seems a bit redundant/expensive to make sets for other generic shooter games when Mega already has the CoD line.
Yup. I reckon they should do something different that still plays to their strengths as the next theme. Maybe FallOut?

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Yup. I reckon they should do something different that still plays to their strengths as the next theme. Maybe FallOut?
Overwatch? Maybe?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:55 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Overwatch? Maybe?
If they did OverWatch, that would open up a World of WarCraft re-do and StarCraft sets.

That would be cool. Hey Mega! Just affiliate with Blizzard!

I said it then and I'll say it again! Sniper Elite! So many different characters! So many rifles! So many MG's! And so many pistols! They made Sniper Elite 1-4 and right there you have hundreds of different characters! And it's all based off of WWII!

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Actually rainbow six is not a generic shooter, it is very far from it. Halo is more closely related to call of duty then rainbow six is compared to either. There s not a single character from rainbow that I can tie to Cod, the only reason I'd say rainbow would not work is the same reason overwatch wouldn't.

Now a fallout line, that would be interesting as it would focus on a post apocalyptic setting. I think sets would be hard though as structures tend not to sell well and There s not many working vehicle's I'm fallout. The few however would make for some interesting sets.

Return to “General discussion”