[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 247 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:26 am
Murple wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:00 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:39 am

Wasteland could be easily turned into an MMO. I set it up that way.
A dnd expansion would also be cool
Dude where do I sign?

(In all seriousness I have been thinking about converting Wasteland into an ttrpg and play testing it on my friends)
We could probably make a thread where we could play it. It would take forever to get anything done though.

My favorite show is getting a justice league crossover comic and I can't wait to see if its good.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:39 am
AgentHellion wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:27 am
I was brainstorming ideas and thought a comic being set in a MMO game, kinda like Dot Hack.

Kinda thought that would be a cool idea.
Wasteland could be easily turned into an MMO. I set it up that way.
True. But the comic in Universe focus on Players playing a MMO like Dot Hack or Ready Player One.

I am sad and very disappointed in doing this but ... I will have to possibly cancel Survivors of Mombasa, the replacements that I have waited for months from MCX have not reached me and I need them to continue. Which I will have to cancel the comic until further notice and I don't have much hope that I will be able to continue it soon like i did with Remember Reach.

So maybe I'll continue on the other projects starting with "Valkyrie" The Alien story that I announced months ago, "Duna" the wastelanders story that will be after Valkyrie and I think maybe I will resurrect the Forum Derailed Thread Funny moments comics maybe around where i left it.

Muto112 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:16 pm
I am sad and very disappointed in doing this but ... I will have to possibly cancel Survivors of Mombasa, the replacements that I have waited for months from MCX have not reached me and I need them to continue. Which I will have to cancel the comic until further notice and I don't have much hope that I will be able to continue it soon like i did with Remember Reach.

So maybe I'll continue on the other projects starting with "Valkyrie" The Alien story that I announced months ago, "Duna" the wastelanders story that will be after Valkyrie and I think maybe I will resurrect the Forum Derailed Thread Funny moments comics maybe around where i left it.
Can't wait for the derailed thread funny moments!

For a second I thought he meant cancelling me and I was so confused.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:16 am
Dude you’ve been canceled. Sorry to be the one to break this to you. It’s been nice knowing you man.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Dude you’ve been canceled. Sorry to be the one to break this to you. It’s been nice knowing you man.
*Visible confusion.*

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:22 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 am
Survivor11 wrote:
*Visible confusion.*
Hope you have a good series finale.

Return to “General discussion”