[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 251 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
RedThree wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:12 am
There is no longer a price increase and Xbox are saying that they're going to be allowing people to play free-to-play games without a Gold subscription
I’m starting to think they planned this all along.

RedThree wrote:
There is no longer a price increase and Xbox are saying that they're going to be allowing people to play free-to-play games without a Gold subscription
EA P2W scandal 2 electric boogaloo

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:04 am
RedThree wrote:
EA P2W scandal 2 electric boogaloo
Oh yeah, it’s all coming together.

Does anyone reddit? I'd like to speak without moderation. (Not to swear, just to have instantaneous conversation0

Sargentvik wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:42 pm
Does anyone reddit? I'd like to speak without moderation. (Not to swear, just to have instantaneous conversation0
Just discord for me

Is it me, or has it been more common to see defects in MCX figures lately than before? Since almost all the Infinite figs that I have had some defect. And especially a Master chief AC that I have that has more defects than a set (it is too obsolete to have it which will be used for customs). And something tells me that soon most of them will end up breaking because for example I recently bought a Spartan Gungnir (Infinite wave 1) and the arm plates fell off easily and the neck left a white mark when moving the head.

Additionally, today sadly my Aviator (foxtrot series) broke the leg and I wanted to ask you if MCX has managed to solve the problem of shipments of the pandemic. To see if I can order replacement parts and figs to start repairing and replacing figs.

On good news I plan to challenge myself to make a Star wars Inquisitors Lightsaber and maybe make The Second Sister from Fallen order?

Muto112 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:34 pm
Is it me, or has it been more common to see defects in MCX figures lately than before? Since almost all the Infinite figs that I have had some defect. And especially a Master chief AC that I have that has more defects than a set (it is too obsolete to have it which will be used for customs). And something tells me that soon most of them will end up breaking because for example I recently bought a Spartan Gungnir (Infinite wave 1) and the arm plates fell off easily and the neck left a white mark when moving the head.

Additionally, today sadly my Aviator (foxtrot series) broke the leg and I wanted to ask you if MCX has managed to solve the problem of shipments of the pandemic. To see if I can order replacement parts and figs to start repairing and replacing figs.

On good news I plan to challenge myself to make a Star wars Inquisitors Lightsaber and maybe make The Second Sister from Fallen order?
I’ve noticed some loose armor, but outside of that quality control has been vastly improved, at least in my region. Then again, my Dutch figure’s hand doesn’t stay on.

The quality in my area is pretty good. the only complaints I have are that one of the marines in my unsc marine defense set is that one of the forearms isn't molded right and chief and the marine from my warthog rally aren't the best. Chiefs forearm is also not molded correctly and the marines foot doesn't sit right on the leg.

I made it to 690 posts. Ten more till 700. Progress is fun

WhoThCares wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:13 pm
I made it to 690 posts. Ten more till 700. Progress is fun
Nice

Return to “General discussion”