[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 215 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:30 pm
Also, anyone getting any new megaconstrux? I'm going to get a few from a dollar general near me. Also has anyone talked about how many dollar generals there are in the south. I used to live in the north but moved down here in 2016 and I'm not even in a big town and we have three here! It fells like they line the streets!
The Midwest has a lot too. There's like four within an hour driving distance and 3 Targets. But i live in a more urbanized area

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:30 pm
Also, anyone getting any new megaconstrux? I'm going to get a few from a dollar general near me. Also has anyone talked about how many dollar generals there are in the south. I used to live in the north but moved down here in 2016 and I'm not even in a big town and we have three here! It fells like they line the streets!
The Midwest has a lot too. There's like four within an hour driving distance and 3 Targets. But i live in a more urbanized area
My problem is I have targets so I've seen the new sets besides the helmet. Problem is I'm army building so I can grow alcadia andake a sister team also. So I've only gotten sets with marines as that's what I need. Dollar general stores in my state are lacking in the new sets with the closest store which is about 20min drive had nothing mega related. Ebays even worse as I found two Canadian sellers that have the new sets not found in target in the marine gear pack, the combat team set and some others for ridiculous prices. For one spartan gear pack plus the marine gear pack is $69.99 plus 16.99 shipping. The other seller is more ridiculous selling for close to 190$ for
1x Halo Infinite Building Box
- 1x Halo Infinite UNSC Combat Unit - GRN02
- 1x Halo Infinite Turret Takedown - GRM99
- 1x Halo Infinite Master Chief vs Brute Warrior - GNW38
- 1x Halo Infinite UNSC Marine Gear Pack - GRN08
- 1x Halo Infinite UNSC Spartan Armor Pack - GRN07
I just want marines so I can make some more army airborne troopers

I too would like to get a hearty team of new marines. But rn i really just want one at least.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:47 pm
I too would like to get a hearty team of new marines. But rn i really just want one at least.
Yesterday I got the banished brute customizer pack, the banished brute mech, and the spartan 4 team battle. I love them the only complaint is have is all the brutes shoulder pads and chestplates are a bit shaky.

Legend of Korra on Netflix. let's hope its a better sequel than I remember.

I'm feeling so conflicted right now. I really want to finish the main Battlecorps story, but have no drive right. *Sigh*

I don't know why I feel no need to post anymore.

AgentHellion wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:29 am
I'm feeling so conflicted right now. I really want to finish the main Battlecorps story, but have no drive right. *Sigh*

Same withe me. Also I would like you to know I enjoy battlecorps very much

AgentHellion wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:29 am

It's probably just some burnout. Take your time, chill.

Honestly, i might move to Discord. Remain active on the forums o'course. Idk. Just burned out.

Yeah I'm gonna take a break. Might be on forums a bit but not on the gallery.

Return to “General discussion”