[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 122 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Why cant i find any mega construx in stores?! Also whats up with the mysterious GGG61 scorpion set that isnt on the website, but on the back of the new 10th anniversary sets

Well boys, the rules for forum posting has been updated, and on threat of permanent account ban, I will be staying in line as much as possible.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:28 pm
Well boys, the rules for forum posting has been updated, and on threat of permanent account ban, I will be staying in line as much as possible.
Indeed.

Honestly, I'm cool with all of these updates.

nigelninja11 wrote:
I think you are safe :)

Just want to thank the mods for changing the rules. Less ambiguity and generally better rules. Hopefully the forum will be a safer and nicer environment because of it.

I'll certainly try to keep my posts within the forum rules and I apologize if I've broken any already.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:33 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Indeed.

Agreed, I think specifying no ganging up on others is an important addition.
Sometimes when frustration kicks in its easy to pile on someone. But that never helps the situation.

I mean now that the report button is fixed we can just report stuff instead of ganging up on other members.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:40 pm
I mean now that the report button is fixed we can just report stuff instead of ganging up on other members.
Yes. I also think that is the right way to go.
Let the mods do the dirty work ;P

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:39 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:33 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Indeed.

Agreed, I think specifying no ganging up on others is an important addition.
Sometimes when frustration kicks in its easy to pile on someone. But that never helps the situation.
Which would be why the “photo guideline change” thread has been deleted.

Return to “General discussion”