[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 281 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Honestly the other set seem more interesting then the floodgate in my opinion. Some have characters we haven't gotten but the Floodgate does come with some building which is something we don't get a whole lot of. Either way I'm not voting.

To be honest I think my opinion has changed after seeing the new sets that are on the way. Although I vote for the Cougar today before seeing the new sets, I will no longer participate since the new sets call my attention more than the ones in the vote XD.

I would even like to get 2 Phantoms to make that giant Banished Walker to put it in dioramas. But with the bad distribution of Walmart and with my goal this year to dedicate myself to buying Jurassic World Dominion stuff along with Transformers, well, I don't think it both plans could work.

Sometimes I feel bad because I manage to get figures that are really desired by others, but I only get it to customize it.

My quest to repaint 10 infinite marines into cadian guardsmen has begun. For the Emperor!

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:51 pm
My quest to repaint 10 infinite marines into cadian guardsmen has begun. For the Emperor!
I can't wait to see it!

(No spoilers, only on Episode 2)

Has anyone else here played The Longest Dark? It's in my top ten games of all time. I really love that atmosphere it brings with the music, sound effects, and animation. I've always been intrigued with isolationist style games. I also love that art style.

no i have not. but on the subject of gaming, i have been playing alot of FH2

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:50 pm
Forza Horizon 2 or something else?

WWIIboy wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:50 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:50 pm
Forza Horizon 2 or something else?
yeah forza horizon 2. i love that game.