[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 163 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:37 pm
Would someone please reverse image search Sonicboy's last four posts? I know two aren't his
I already did one.

I looked up his Nam one.
Original poster- https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... s-nam-baby
The snowbound one I can’t find on the mcx site but it seems to be a generic image on some after market sites for halo mega bloks figures, although I can’t be certain of its original source.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:54 pm
I looked up his Nam one.
Original poster- https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... s-nam-baby
The snowbound one I can’t find on the mcx site but it seems to be a generic image on some after market sites for halo mega bloks figures, although I can’t be certain of its original source.
I couldn't find the snowbound one either. Strange...

Listen, I know you guys don't like Apex Legends around here, but I seriously reccomend watching the Assimilation Launch Trailer. It is a work of art and I think you'd all appreciate it.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:51 pm
Listen, I know you guys don't like Apex Legends around here, but I seriously reccomend watching the Assimilation Launch Trailer. It is a work of art and I think you'd all appreciate it.
All I gotta say is:
It looks like someone's going to want vengeance in a few years...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:51 pm
I’m not a huge fan of the game but only because I’m not a Battle Royale fan. I’m totally cool with people playing it, and I can totally see why people enjoyed it.

I honestly have no idea what Apex Legends is.

I don’t mean to alarm anyone, but the useless game menu button on the website taskbar is gone.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:44 pm
I don’t mean to alarm anyone, but the useless game menu button on the website taskbar is gone.
I noticed it as well, I wonder where it went.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:44 pm
I thought it was a glitch because I had had some crappy wifi.

Return to “General discussion”