[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 279 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Ar chu peps talkin of.. WARHAMMER?! (Yes I randomly decided to check around ere)

I've already been getting more into the Warhammer universe and maybe I'll do a custom fig Chaos marine...

For Khorne!!!

AgentHellion wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:48 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:26 pm
Thinking of indulging in some 40k, and getting soke Astra militarum models. Cadian shock troops look fiiine
Elysian Drop Troops are the best! Too bad they don't produce any models for them. If you want to get into 40k you can try one of the starter sets.
Yeah. I should probably focus on my Age of Sigmar army, though, first.

Muto112 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:59 pm
Ar chu peps talkin of.. WARHAMMER?! (Yes I randomly decided to check around ere)

I've already been getting more into the Warhammer universe and maybe I'll do a custom fig Chaos marine...

For Khorne!!!
Nah nah for Nurgle!

Muto112 wrote:

For Khorne!!!
Hey Muto! Good to hear from you again, my friend.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:23 pm
Muto112 wrote:

For Khorne!!!
Hey!! Good to see you again too!! It's good to know that the forum is still active since I came here for the last time.

Muto112 wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:37 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Muto112 wrote:

For Khorne!!!
Hey!! Good to see you again too!! It's good to know that the forum is still active since I came here for the last time.
Good to see you Muto!

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:52 am
Muto112 wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:37 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:

Good to see you Muto!
Hello again you too !!

Anyone remembers when the Halo figure with golden weapons and bases?

Yeah... I hated that.

AgentHellion wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:34 pm
Anyone remembers when the Halo figure with golden weapons and bases?

Yeah... I hated that.
I hated it too. i painted noble 6s Ar since i wanted a black one.

I have discovered a new use for my infinite marine horde- cadian shock troops. Repaint these fellas, and I can build probably 200 points of cadians. Cue 14 hours of painting

Return to “General discussion”