[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 280 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
After all these years Soul of the Traveler is still a pixel masterpiece.

Anyone else remember the days of when Dantdm had the old lab with Trayarus?

Im a little embarrassed to say this, but i still watch him occasionally.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:34 am

Dr. Trayaurus... I haven't heard that name for many years. You just gave me a serious memory slap XD.

Muto112 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:17 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:

Dr. Trayaurus... I haven't heard that name for many years. You just gave me a serious memory slap XD.
Good. so im not the only one.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:42 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:

I remember watching it a few years ago. I am surprised I remember doing that. The time period I watched it absolutly sucked for me.

Well I think most of us already know about the new halo fan vote sets. Which one would you like to see done?

For me they are between the Cougar and the Reaver (with the official figure of Dr. Anders, Voridus and Pavium). Although the others would also be cool to see.

WWIIboy wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:17 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:42 pm
Muto112 wrote:

I remember watching it a few years ago. I am surprised I remember doing that. The time period I watched it absolutly sucked for me.
YES NO WHAT IS THAT GUY DOING OH YES YEAH I'M SMASHING IT

Muto112 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:46 am
Well I think most of us already know about the new halo fan vote sets. Which one would you like to see done?
I made customs for Voridus and Pavium ages ago and have always wanted to see official versions. Plus, my Banished could always use more vehicles with which to utterly annihilate the UNSC.

The Reaver will be getting all of my votes.

Muto112 wrote:

For me they are between the Cougar and the Reaver (with the official figure of Dr. Anders, Voridus and Pavium). Although the others would also be cool to see.
I have always wanted new flood sets and Halo 3 is my favorite halo game by FAR. I'll be giving my vote to Tarxus Tower. Especially if it's true that it will have the forklift.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:54 pm
Muto112 wrote:

I have always wanted new flood sets and Halo 3 is my favorite halo game by FAR. I'll be giving my vote to Tarxus Tower. Especially if it's true that it will have the forklift.
Yeah I want Traxus Tower too but its hard to decide because I also like the Warden

Return to “General discussion”