[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 46 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:08 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:08 pm
Nice job!

Also, I have a YouTube channel now, by the same name as I have here. Feel free to check if out!
Coming soon to your screens:
The Critisizer critiques... On YouTube!
Don't miss it!
But right now, it's time for some:
The Critisizer critiques... On MCX !
Is this real?^ Are you going to post some criticism on YouTube?
I might in Joe's comment section.
Nothing mean, just some humouristic.

I would appreciate that. :)

*Read in film noire voice*

Z19?
I heard you wanted talk...

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Z19?
So, in what way do you want to combine our comics? Mine is set in 2019 and yours is set, when? Also, I’m trying to keep the ending secret, and with an open forum, that’s kinda hard.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

Z19?
So, in what way do you want to combine our comics? Mine is set in 2019 and yours is set, when? Also, I’m trying to keep the ending secret, and with an open forum, that’s kinda hard.
The MV has its own forum. Im sure you would find a way.

Actually, this has no affiliation with MV, as far as I’m aware it’s just Survivor and me.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:22 pm
Actually, this has no affiliation with MV, as far as I’m aware it’s just Survivor and me.
That's not what I said... I said we have our own forum so I'm sure you guys will find a way if you want to communicate off site.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

Z19?
We could definitely move the talk somewhere else, but for now, let's discuss how we would combine these two comics.

Dawn of Death starts in 2020.
So, technically as long as you stay in 2019, it wouldn't clash a lot with D of D.
Fortunately, there's a third option: continuing your comic, even after the nuclear war that starts Dawn of Death, alongside the events of, at least, D of D season 1. For example, telling the audience how America was affected by the war, seeing as D of D happens in Western Europe.

Not to mention, Dawn of Death Season 2 ends in 2021-2022, allowing for over a decade in between it and Invasion. So it could be interesting to explain what happened in between, with a new collaborative comic after we round off both of ours, where we would both (somewhat) actively participate.
(I say somewhat, because complications can arise).

Do keep in mind that my universe does introduce alien humans, under the form of the Nargoians. Essentially, they're the equivalent of the ancient humans of Halo.
That change was pretty abrupt in its current form, so telling how other groups of survivors reacted to being "recolonised" would be an interesting take.
I could also help you develop The Brink, for example, making a separate comic to explain some of the events prior to that.
I feel like this would push the collaborative effort in a direction that would benefit us both a little more equally.

Sounds pretty good, only thing is that I have three more comics planned after The Brink, and the end is very... important... to the story. I’ll go read D of D season 1 again and figure some stuff out.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am
Sounds pretty good, only thing is that I have three more comics planned after The Brink, and the end is very... important... to the story. I’ll go read D of D season 1 again and figure some stuff out.
Good idea.
Also, this is optional, I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do.

Return to “General discussion”