[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 154 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Sounds like Surv is interested... Not sure if there are any other PC gamers here aside from maybe Nato?

Really random, but can someone tell me if the tails of the Xenomorph figures detach?

RedThree wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:18 pm
Really random, but can someone tell me if the tails of the Xenomorph figures detach?
They do. My brother has one, and its tail pops off when we use him.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:24 pm
RedThree wrote:
Does it pop off in a bad way?

Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:54 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
RedThree wrote:
It's attached by a ball joint and can be safely removed whenever you want.

Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:54 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
RedThree wrote:
Nope. WhatSponge said

Diesel and I are having fun in the MCX Minecraft server! Anyone who hasn’t asked for an invite, should!

I still need to be bothered enough to go get it. I really dislike my local game store and typically choose to go elsewhere on the weekends to buy any games. But I’ll probably just end up going sometime this week.

Okay I’ve bought and am currently setting up Minecraft for the Xbox One. Are you in the MCX Club Z and if so what’s your GT so you can message me.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:00 am
Okay I’ve bought and am currently setting up Minecraft for the Xbox One. Are you in the MCX Club Z and if so what’s your GT so you can message me.
Not sure if I'm still in the club, but it's: lil AC130

(With a space between)

Return to “General discussion”