[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 29 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I love BF1 except for the community (in looking at you support-snipers and non reviving medics)

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:18 pm
I love BF1 except for the community (in looking at you support-snipers and non reviving medics)
true

Also the selbslader 1906 is an absolute monster at long range its worth the grind to get the sniper variant aswell.

The grenade/explosive spam though is PTSD inducing

LOL

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:40 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:18 pm
true

Also the selbslader 1906 is an absolute monster at long range its worth the grind to get the sniper variant aswell.

The grenade/explosive spam though is PTSD inducing

LOL
I find the explosive/gas spam to be more immersive

I find that camping at the rear of the map in an Artillery truck is very realistic...
I mean, you're very rarely going to get a dozen kills in a life in the first world war unless you're in an Armoured vehicle or at the back of the action.

Speaking of armour...

NeRf tHe aSsaUlt.

Yeah the assault is op

Model 10 shotgun

Also once.I went on a rampage with a double barrel shotgun i felt like doomguy

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:42 am
Yeah the assault is op

Model 10 shotgun

Also once.I went on a rampage with a double barrel shotgun i felt like doomguy
*Cough* Trench *Cough*

So here's a fun fact.

As it turns out, the longest piece of human literature in existence is a Super Smash Bros. fanfiction.

Never be ashamed of being a nerd.

Return to “General discussion”