[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 283 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:12 am
Imma jinx us but has anyone seen ge0 recently? i haven't, but hes still "top leader"
Oh he is still here

Who else thinks that the CoD line should have more considering that as of right bow there is waaay more content in CoD than in halo infinite ( just realized the Microsoft acquisition of Activision may have something to do with it )

Was brainstorming while playing Crysis 2 the other day and I'm kinda considering doing a Battlecorps reimagine mini series.

So i started playing destiny for the first time. I hate it. Its my favorite game right now. and i also hate how the destiny sets are EPENSIVE! at least i was able to get the warlock armory and cabal interceptor in 2016-17 from a TRU

Happy that Tiger & Bunny finally got a season 2.

AgentHellion wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:08 am
Happy that Tiger & Bunny finally got a season 2.
Tiger and bunnt?

Just bought the Crysis Remaster games and I wonder why Crysis Warhead wasn't ever re-release.

I would like to play that game.

// Message Origin: Unknown
// Message Type: Beacon

// This TheArbiter25 on research vessel Florida, is anyone out there? I repeat, is anyone still alive out there?
Hail us if you’re picking this up!

// Message End

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:07 am
// Message Origin: Unknown
// Message Type: Beacon

// This TheArbiter25 on research vessel Florida, is anyone out there? I repeat, is anyone still alive out there?
Hail us if you’re picking this up!

// Message End
I read you arby

Return to “General discussion”