[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 51 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Palmer isn’t terrible, at least she wasn’t forced onto us like Osiris.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:14 am
Palmer isn’t terrible, at least she wasn’t forced onto us like Osiris.
No, she has no character and is completely forgettable. Which I'd say is almost worse.

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:34 pm
Palmer = BORING
Palmer = BORING

Correction

Palmer = Missed opportunity

Also if you guys don't mind I'm gonna pull a S11 and say: LeARn tO REaD fAciAL qUeS sO yOu DoNT mISuNDeRStanD ThINgS LIkE pALmErs CoMmENt
I read the facial expressions.
I also listened to the tone of her voice.

She was mocking chief.

And we are overreacting... But it's chief!

Finally, Masterchief is supposed to be a blank slate.
Just as Noble 6 was.
We are the Masterchief in Halo, so why would he have character? We are his character.

Although when I say that, I'm ignoring the twelve year olds raging in the campaign.
(Just imagine chief with a high pitched scream, lol.)

Don't even start on expanded lore either it really harms your point about chief having no personality.

Also what does palmer do other than spew dialogue? What character development is there in the games for her?

Chief has had 3 games before palmer I honestly think you are wrong nigel the original trilogy was better halo 4 and 5 had its redeeming qualities but you just don't understand I guess.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:08 am
Don't even start on expanded lore either it really harms your point about chief having no personality.

Also what does palmer do other than spew dialogue? What character development is there in the games for her?

Chief has had 3 games before palmer I honestly think you are wrong nigel the original trilogy was better halo 4 and 5 had its redeeming qualities but you just don't understand I guess.
I don't know what halo 4 and 5 have to involve. All I can say is campaign wise. 5 is hot garbage, 4 is really good but is ruined by 5 as it litteraly renders all the meaningfulness of 4 well meaningless. (Also wastes lasky's character and others for lock and his squad of cardboard.)

I think Palmer is a character that isn’t worth forgetting. I read the Halo: Escalation series and really dug deep into her character.

I realize that I have opinions that (almost) none of the Halo community shares. I have come to grips with the fact that the majority of waypoint thinks I’m an idiot that has no clue what I’m talking about. But I enjoy Halo more than anything, however “misguided” I may be.

Palmer is a good character.

Chief is not in my top five favorite characters.

I hate Cortana and Halsey

Halo 5 was good.

Halo 4 was bad.

I take my leave until the Palmer conversation blows over.

I can respect that

But halo 5 was objectively terrible you may like it, that is your opinion.

But it doesn't change the fact halo 5 was bad.

The characters, the over dependence on outside lore, the writing, the story, art design etc.

The gameplay was meh to me.

It seems my comment was deleted. Strange. Well, here’s a recap: now that I am fully conscious and have time to think, Johnson is my second favorite, followed by Arbiter.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:38 am
I think Palmer is a character that isn’t worth forgetting. I read the Halo: Escalation series and really dug deep into her character.

I realize that I have opinions that (almost) none of the Halo community shares. I have come to grips with the fact that the majority of waypoint thinks I’m an idiot that has no clue what I’m talking about. But I enjoy Halo more than anything, however “misguided” I may be.

Palmer is a good character.

Chief is not in my top five favorite characters.

I hate Cortana and Halsey

Halo 5 was good.

Halo 4 was bad.

I take my leave until the Palmer conversation blows over.
Your entire arguments are invalid, considering you think Destiny 2 is actually good.
You can't really be trusted for character development.

Return to “General discussion”