[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo infinite - Community

Halo infinite

General news and information related to Mega Construx
so at e3 today, there was a new halo game announced, there is a trailer out now, and we can discuss about it here

Saw it. Actually looks pretty good. I mean, we haven't gotten gameplay yet, but it looks well-animated. But seriously, though, guess where they got the title from...

It looks alright. I hope it's the same ring Anders is on. That'll give a good reason to bring SOF back.

IM SO HYPED I CRIED WHEN I SAW IT!!!!

The trailer had a story better than halo 5.

LOL IT DID HAVE A BETTER STORY THEN HALO 5

Just saw it, looks cool, I'm not a big Halo fan, never played the campaign, love the multiplayer in the Halo series tho, unlike any other game of the shooter genre, I'm more of a CoD fan in terms of campaign, I'll check out the campaign in Halo once we reinstall because we had to replace the Xbox 1 because it got fried when our power went out.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:26 pm
Just saw it, looks cool, I'm not a big Halo fan, never played the campaign, love the multiplayer in the Halo series tho, unlike any other game of the shooter genre, I'm more of a CoD fan in terms of campaign, I'll check out the campaign in Halo once we reinstall because we had to replace the Xbox 1 because it got fried when our power went out.
ALWAYS USE SURGE PROTECTORS

Return to “General discussion”