[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
THAT FAKE COMPANY DISCUSSION FORUM - Community

THAT FAKE COMPANY DISCUSSION FORUM

General news and information related to Mega Construx
HOW CAN THEY PLAGIARIZED THAT ANYONE HOW LOOKED AT CoD SET'S COULD TELL IT WAS PLAGIARIZED. FOR EXAMPLE LOOK AT THE DESSERT TANK AND LET ME IT'S NOT COPYED SO WE CAN MOCH YOU
Mega Construx Call of duty COME BACK? SCREWED 2019
Build by UnfriendlyPorcupine Jan 06, 2019

Mega Construx Call of duty COME BACK? SCREWED 2019
Previous Image
Next Image

....what is there to discuss about it?

1that was fast
2 how they must of scanned it with some 3D printer
o 3rd video name UnfriendlyPorcupine please

Pubg will also they could team up to sue. pubg will defiantly sue

Bossofbricks wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:26 pm
Pubg will also they could team up to sue. pubg will defiantly sue
It’s called China. They have stupid protection against copyrights. They can make anything they want and get away with it.

This thread is painfully confusing.

1 - you haven't even linked to your source material, so people who haven't seen that one post on the Gallery will have absolutely no idea what it is that you're ranting about.

2 - the fact that the opening post is in all-caps, full of typos, and makes very little sense grammatically detracts from whatever point it is that you're trying to make. In particular, throwing around the word 'screwed' makes no sense in this context. Also, you've called this thread a 'discussion', but so far, it's just full of you rambling on about lawsuits, PUBG and porcupines.

3 - you're majorly overreacting to this situation. Short-lived knock-off sets like this come out all of the time, not just to Mega, but to all of the other brick-building brands. They're usually found in cheap/discount shops, or sold in community marketplaces. It's not a big deal. If you looked more closely at the gallery post in question, you'd notice that there are images there from half a dozen different knock-off brands (the logos and packaging are different, that's how you can tell), and several of the sets they're copied from are from 3-4 years ago. These fake products have already been around for a long time.

A few thoughts:

1 - As it's been mentioned, China does this all the time. What do you expect from them? This is a complement, if anything. It shows that the MCX products have quality.

2 - What does PUBG have to do with this?

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:52 pm
A few thoughts:

1 - As it's been mentioned, China does this all the time. What do you expect from them? This is a complement, if anything. It shows that the MCX products have quality.

2 - What does PUBG have to do with this?
1- I agree with Nato.

2- I also agree with Joe.

Well I was gonna state about China’s laws, but I’m to late and lazy, so I’ll just be a sheep and say I agree with Survivor.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:04 pm
This thread is painfully confusing.

1 - you haven't even linked to your source material, so people who haven't seen that one post on the Gallery will have absolutely no idea what it is that you're ranting about.
You can't do links

Return to “General discussion”