[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The MCX Product Tracker Thread - Community

The MCX Product Tracker Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Have you found MCX sets recently? Drop what you found and where here! I want to get an idea of places that carry MCX stuff, and if they do sales, etc. I'll start off with what I've found:

Walmart: Battle For The Ark blind bag series, plus a bunch of COD single figures and an ATV set.

Target: Kinsano Cyclops, all the new ODST Drop Pods, Siege and Covert armor packs, full Heroes Series 9, Active Camo Power pack, Battle for the Ark blind bags and the new orange Pathfinder power pack, plus a totally random single Spartan Grant from Heroes series 6.

Dollar General (two different locations): COD Drone Attack, COD Motorcycle raid (I think that's what it was called), a bunch of Minions packs, Banished Brute Customizer packs, Heroes Spartan Argus Arestor, Spartan CTF Base Crashers, a single Heroes Decimus. (there were a few other things, but I can't recall them right now)

As for sales, so far I've only gotten the Drone Attack for $4 since it was already like 20% off and the box was sliced open, so the cashier dropped the price even lower.

(This is all in Virginia, USA BTW)

I found the Siege armor pack (and I forget the name, but it's the black armor pack) at my local PX, along with some Active Camo REQ Stations and the orange REQ Station.

I found a few Halo Heroes Series 9 at a Target and some Kisano Cyclopse's at a different one. I've been checking Walmart frequently for the past two months and they have had absolutely nothing.

Central Texas:

HEB: Battle for the Ark Blind bags
Assorted Cod and Halo drop pods
Breakout Beasts

Walmart:
Assorted Cod, Halo, MOTU, and MCX Heroes

Target: Kinsano Cyclops

Walgreens: A New Dawn and Battle for the Ark

Fry’s Electronics: Everything you can’t find, specially the CoD cargo truck, and Forgehog. Also a ton of MCX inventions.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:12 pm
Central Texas:

Breakout Beasts

Walmart:

Fry’s Electronics: Everything you can’t find, specially the CoD cargo truck, and Forgehog. Also a ton of MCX inventions.
WALGREENS HAS A NEW DAWN?!?!?

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:14 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Central Texas:

Breakout Beasts

Walmart:

IT DOES HERE!!!

Nothing in literally the entire EU.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:00 am
Nothing in literally the entire EU.
MERICA ALL THE MCX IS HERE YEAH!!!

Seriously tho I feel bad for those of us in the EU or elsewhere.

I need to check my local Walgreens, I guess. That's one of those stores that I never think about. XD

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:15 am
I need to check my local Walgreens, I guess. That's one of those stores that I never think about. XD
Agreed.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:14 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Central Texas:

Breakout Beasts

Walmart:

A couple months ago my Walgreens had 2 or 3 challenger blind bags, I think.

Return to “General discussion”