[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The MCX Product Tracker Thread - Page 13 - Community

The MCX Product Tracker Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Rip Walmart Mega Construx. You are gone but not forgotten.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:21 pm
Rip Walmart Mega Construx. You are gone but not forgotten.
Same in my neck of the woods, I'll miss being able to cherry pick the best-painted figures, etc. Yet another product I buy that the ALMIGHTY WALMART decided to discontinue. I could VERY EASILY forget Walmart though...
💩➡🚽

Found 2 Warthog Runs at the Target by my pool.

Just out of curiosity are more people finding MCX at Target now? Mine hasn't had anything lately but maybe that's going to change...

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:18 pm
Just out of curiosity are more people finding MCX at Target now? Mine hasn't had anything lately but maybe that's going to change...
Some Targets have more (mine have some heroes, boost/armor packs and some drop pods. Plus the Warthogs) snd some don't. One of the ones i frequent just has Pokemon and a Boost Pack or armor pack

Maybe it's just my region, I used to find MCX in plenty of retail places (even the grocery stores) but now I guess it's my turn to live in the "MCX Desert". But hopefully not too long...
☀🐢🐍😓🐗🌵🌇

Please stop using emojis.
I feel like I'm losing to many brain cells looking at your posts because of them.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:36 pm
Please stop using emojis.
I feel like I'm losing to many brain cells looking at your posts because of them.
LOL!
Should I get off your lawn too? I didn't realize simple pictures could be such a brain strain for some people, sorry about that (not really).
✌😜

Found Corporate Security Cyclops as well as the Spartan armory sets, and New Dawn blind bags at Target.

Return to “General discussion”