[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Discord server - Community

Discord server

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Have you guys ever considered using Discord as a way for fans and collectors to get to know each other better and for them to give you feedback on ideas?

Plus it's a lot easier to talk on than a forum, lol.

Not to say this forum isn't bad, it does get a bit tedious when trying to show pics and stuff.

Hmm...true. I personally don't have a discord account right now. But that sounds like a good idea.

I got a Discord recently, so I'd be down.

As a matter of fact, I'll get onto making one.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Nice, it'll be good to actually chat in real time than posting on a forum, XD

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

I do somewhat agree, it would be pretty nice. I have work to do for maybe an hour or two, and I'll get right to work. But please note that I'm pretty new to Discord, so the start may be rough.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:13 pm
Halo40KWarrior wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

I do somewhat agree, it would be pretty nice. I have work to do for maybe an hour or two, and I'll get right to work. But please note that I'm pretty new to Discord, so the start may be rough.
If you need help setting things up and stuff, I can lend a hand. I actually run my own WH40K server, so I have some experience with how Discord works.

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:22 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:13 pm
Halo40KWarrior wrote:

If you need help setting things up and stuff, I can lend a hand. I actually run my own WH40K server, so I have some experience with how Discord works.
Sounds good. I'll contact you once I start it up.

I’ll work on getting a discord.

Just a question: Does "Region" for a Discord server mean it is only accessible by people in that region? Because several fans in this community are from different regions.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:16 pm
Just a question: Does "Region" for a Discord server mean it is only accessible by people in that region? Because several fans in this community are from different regions.
That refers to the region where the server is hosted. Generally, it's easier to connect to a server if you're in the same region, but it'll still work for those outside of that region. Eg. I live in Australia, but I'm connected to Discord servers based in the US East and West.

Return to “General discussion”