[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 120 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:22 pm
Survivor1 still exists, dunno about any of the others tho.
I'm still here.

I'm confused, Who are the survivors? Why are there so many of them? Who was the first and why do they keep multiplying?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:27 pm
Uh mods?
Mods what?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:43 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:27 pm
Uh mods?
Mods what?
They keep deleting comments responding to Ethan

Yeah, I noticed that. Interesting... Very interesting...

Okay, reply got deleted. I suppose I ended up saying something out of line, so here’s attempt two.

Survivor11 was the first one. He was known for being overly critical of posts, and that landed him the meme role of “The Criticizer,” a powerful entity whose criticism powers are unbeatable (also largely created by his role in Zarry’s comic series, Slapstick).

A short while ago, an account by the name of “11Survivor” popped up, sending cryptic messages of building an army of critics and an end time to come.

Now before this, a guy made an account called “Survivor1,” without even realizing Survivor11 existed. He saw this as the perfect opportunity to get in on the joke, and so he as well joined the fray. After a week or so however he revealed himself and explained his story.

11Survivor is still going, and a few other Survivor alts have appeared. However as far as I know they’ve all gone quiet except for the occasional post.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:30 am
Okay, reply got deleted. I suppose I ended up saying something out of line, so here’s attempt two.

Survivor11 was the first one. He was known for being overly critical of posts, and that landed him the meme role of “The Criticizer,” a powerful entity whose criticism powers are unbeatable (also largely created by his role in Zarry’s comic series, Slapstick).

A short while ago, an account by the name of “11Survivor” popped up, sending cryptic messages of building an army of critics and an end time to come.

Now before this, a guy made an account called “Survivor1,” without even realizing Survivor11 existed. He saw this as the perfect opportunity to get in on the joke, and so he as well joined the fray. After a week or so however he revealed himself and explained his story.

11Survivor is still going, and a few other Survivor alts have appeared. However as far as I know they’ve all gone quiet except for the occasional post.
And we can't get rid of them because they're survivors. Right?

EthanDavisAnimations wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:03 am
And we can't get rid of them because they're survivors. Right?
That's at least what they'd tell you.

Return to “General discussion”