[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 118 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Murple wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:50 pm
RedThree wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:41 pm
Murple wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:18 pm

Do you guys ever sit and think about roughly 7 or 8 months ago? Those were the days... Everybody was so nice. I made some good friends then. It’s hard to believe some of those guys are gone or only come by occasionally. I’ll always miss UnggoyZealot, RedThree, and the others...

(Seriously, this isn’t an April fools thing)
I'll miss them too.
Except for that RedThree guy. They were a total dweeb.
Every time I say something about you being gone you come back.
I have been called.
I must answer.

I purchased B2 Five Acid Rain, and may i just say,

They are so much better than Mega.

2.5 Figures are awesome!

April Fools!

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:40 pm
I purchased B2 Five Acid Rain, and may i just say,

They are so much better than Mega.

2.5 Figures are awesome!

April Fools!
Right? Totally superior.

Murple wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:18 pm
Do you guys ever sit and think about roughly 7 or 8 months ago? Those were the days... Everybody was so nice. I made some good friends then. It’s hard to believe some of those guys are gone or only come by occasionally. I’ll always miss UnggoyZealot, RedThree, and the others...

(Seriously, this isn’t an April fools thing)
In all seriousness, yes. The Gallery felt much less chaotic back in the day. But, if we're being fair, these days aren't all bad... I mean, sure, we have a global pandemic and places that don't get Earthquakes are getting Earthquakes, and even within this community it feels like people are less kind. But the Gallery is still a fun community. I think we all are just a bit stressed about the world, which causes us to be more prone to argument.

I come here to escape the world. If the gallery ever gets to the point where it annoys me as much as the rest of the internet, I’ll be gone.

The gallery just sort of lost the magic I felt it had back in the day. I’m just still on so I don’t lose contact with you guys.

I would still check the site for Kevin’s posts, but not look at much else.

I like the gallery because it's so kind. There's quality content, kind people and respect.

But i do feel it has lost some of that.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:54 pm
I like the gallery because it's so kind. There's quality content, kind people and respect.

Agreed, the gallery is actually my first form of social media platform. and I must say that I'm quite impressed with the community.

EthanDavisAnimations wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:03 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Agreed, the gallery is actually my first form of social media platform. and I must say that I'm quite impressed with the community.
Same.

What I’ll say is this:

I still like this site. There’s always been low-quality posts on here, so pretending that’s a new thing is silly to me. Heck, look at any of my first posts. First hundred while you’re at it.

Return to “General discussion”